Thursday, March 12, 2015

Meet Acupuncturist Jocelyn Michel

Razor Sharp Fitness is so pleased to welcome Jocelyn Michel, C.Ac., MSOM to our Razor Spa team.

As promised, a few words from Jocelyn:
It is my passion to support you in living your best and fullest life through good choices in caring for your body and mind. I  have a  bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of WisconsinMilwaukee and I went on to complete a second bachelor's degree in nutrition, as well as a master’s degree in Oriental Medicine from Midwest College of Oriental Medicine. 
My focus is on you, my patient. It is my goal to educate, guide, and facilitate treatment to relieve your symptoms, help you to regain your vitality, and prevent sickness and disease before it begins. I love the challenge of diagnosing and treating a wide variety of health concerns. My treatment style is eclectic because my desire is to find the most effective treatment plan for each person; therefore I will draw from as many tools as I have in my toolbox to reach the goal defined in our treatment plan. I’m excited about the synergy created by working with Razor Sharp. I look forward to meeting you soon!  
In addition to acupuncture, Jocelyn's treatment service also encompass other elements of Chinese medicine, including therapeutic massage techniques, cupping, herbs and more.

Jocelyn's hours for available appointments are Mondays 9a-6p, Tuesdays 9a-8p, Fridays 9a-2p and Saturdays 9a-4p at the Washington Avenue club. Call (262) 321-0200 to set a time for an evaluation with her. 

In addition, Jocelyn will be setting up her information table in the lobby area to take questions and set appointments as her schedule permits.  Keep an eye open for her around the club and let her teach you about the many benefits of acupuncture. Finally, you can learn more at Jocelyn's own website.

No comments:

Post a Comment