Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Member of the Month, Jim Geiss

Jim "Chip" Geiss

Start living, or keep dying....

At the age of 54, I had to make this decision. After the loss of my sister in 2009, I fell into a depression and could not stop gaining weight. A visit to a wonderful new doctor in 2014 got me thinking differently, and I joined Razor Sharp last November.

I have been lucky to work with Personal Trainer Anthony Matoska to get me on the right track. In the first three months, I have lost 20 lbs, and my blood levels are all better than they have ever been. Not to brag, but my cholesterol is down to 130. Still at 400 lbs, I have the momentum and motivation to continue with my weight loss and body building.


All the staff and members at Razor Sharp treat me so well, they are definitely a part of my motivation. I spend an average of four days a week working out, including swimming, weights, walking on the track and using all the equipment. My trainer is a vital part of the entire experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment