Thursday, February 19, 2015

February Member of the Month, Sharon Bellin

Sharon Bellin

Already halfway to reaching my first goal....

I came to Razor Sharp last September. I remember the day of the tour with my walker, I didn’t even want to see the whole facility because of weakness and pain. In a few short months, I have been able to trade my walker for a cane much of the time.

My goal was to lose at least 65 pounds and gain the strength needed for knee surgery. So I am going to a weight loss clinic and training with Ben Kempen for an hour twice a week.

I’m already about halfway to reaching my first goal of losing the weight and gaining strength for surgery. But after surgery and its physical therapy, I know I'll need more strength training.

From the very beginning, I have felt very comfortable at Razor Sharp. I like the friendliness of all the people that work here. I am sure all the trainers are like Ben, and adjust the training activities to your specific needs.


Thank you for choosing me as Member of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment